Are you ready for an achievable relay on a conveniently closed, short, fast course, while still encompassing the energy and enthusiasm of the Mother of All Relays?! Teams of four will participate in the two mile closed course relay in beautiful Tualatin Community Park. Get ready to party all day while competing in this team event! Don’t have a full team or want to join a team? We’ll provide team matching! In addition to the relay, the Crawfish Crawl half marathon is back for the 2016!
$49 per person ($196 per team).
Crawfish Crawl Relay – 7:30am.
Crawfish Crawl Half Marathon – 8:00am.
How The Relay Works:
- Assemble teams of four.
- Run/Walk 2.04 mile closed, partially paved scenic course on beautiful, forested park trails (one leg).
- Running teams will run three legs (each leg 2.04 miles long).
- Walking Teams will walk two legs (each leg 2.04 miles long).
- Relay will be capped at 250 Teams.
Crawfish Crawl Highlights:
- Giant all day party at the Tualatin Crawfish Festival!
- Sponsor giveaways, including Franz Bakery!
- Bands on the main stage throughout the day.
- Enjoy a complimentary beer from Full Sail or glass of wine from Barefoot Wine & Bubbly (ID Required).
- Interact with HTC Founder Robert Foote, long Hood To Coast time Start Announcer John Hammarly, and famous Hood To Coast Teams including Heart & Sole and the Dead Jocks.
- Team Photos at the Start/Finish Party provided by Oregon Lottery.
- On course music and water station.
- Participant Shirt
- Participant Medal
To Register CLICK HERE